FLOCONS D'OR IFLOCONS D'OR I by Naehja
Il avait suivit les flocons dorées.
Il avait marché jusqu'à ce qu'il boite, s'écroulant à plusieurs reprises dans la neige froide.
Ses yeux étaient rivés sur ces lumières presque magiques.
Et il avait sombré dans l'inconscience devant les immenses portes du château des Baskervilles.
Ça n'avait pas été simple au début. Et même douloureusement difficile. On avait beau lui avoir promit qu'il était en sécurité et que personne ne le blesserait ici, que personne ne lui ferait de mal, et qu'il était dans sa nouvelle famille ici, il ne se détendait pas.
Comme s'il ne croyait plus en rien.
Comme s'il avait perdu espoir.
L'enfant était terrorisé. Il ne souriait pas, resté prostré sur lui-même. Levi -ou Glen, comme tout le monde le nommait-, chaque fois qu'il ouvrait la porte, trouvait régulièrement l'enfant blotti sous le lit, ses yeux verts ém
Secret of Kells - CutscenesSecret of Kells - Cutscenes by Hikarionesa
“Brother Aidan, has my Uncle always been so…” Brendan seemed to be looking for the good words. “…adamant to follow the rules?”
Aidan looked at his apprentice in surprise, he had not expected such a question. It was so sudden.
“I mean… Did he never ever disobey anyone?”
The old man grinned, seeing where the lad was getting at. When you saw the Abbot now, it was hard to think he had ever been a child, and yet… Aidan remembered well how much Cellach had been similar to Brendan: a bit clumsy but eager to help and to learn Illumination, full of life and talent. But -contrary to his nephew or what everyone seemed to believe- Cellach had not been that obedient, only had he been really discreet when causing mischief. Since he had always acted like a well-behaved and serious child, he had hardly ever been suspected.
“Hmm, I don't know for your parents or before he was 12 years old, but indeed, Cellach ha
Disclaimer: Pandora Hearts appartient à son auteur, Jun Mochizuki
Parings: Glen!Levi/Lacie et Oswald/Jack
Genre: Une pincée de Drama, du Angst, de la Romance, avec aussi de l'amitié et du fluff. C'est aussi un genre d'UA, ou plus précisément de canon divergence: Jack a vu les "boules de lumières" que voit chaque nouveau Baskerville un jour qu'il avait été maltraité, bien plus que les autres jours, par sa mère. Donc il en est devenu un membre de ce clan.
Ce sera plus une série de petites histoires qui n'auront pas forcement un suivi chronologique. Je pourrais faire un écrit avec Jack et Oswald adulte puis un autre ou ils sont enfants. Tout dépendra de l'inspiration ^^
1) Diederich have learned Vincent’s death by Klaus, come in Germany for say the horrible new to his friend’s best friend. Tanaka and Klaus have decided to not send a letter, because just a letter would have been too cruel. Specially in Tanaka’s mind since he knew the exact relation between the two man.
2) When he lave learned that Ciel was alive, he have immediately call him for know if he was alright and if he had need of help.
3) He regrets always to not be returned to England to search the child when Klaus told him that nobody had found the body of the child. 
4) Since Ciel’s return, he calls him all 2 or 3 months.
5) Ciel have never suspected the german guy. Because for him it’s impossible that he be the culprit.
6) Edward likes Ciel, really, but he likes his little sister more.
7) Ciel have actually decided that, when he will die (certainly before that he could be married and have one child), Phantomhive title belongs to Edward for that his cousin take care of his family affair. And it will be his second son or Elisabeth second son who will inherit to Phantomhive’s stuff!
8) If Ciel survives to the contract for some reason, he will name his two sons Matthew and Vincent. Matthew because have a child (or more that one), for him, is a God’s gift and because his second son should have his dear father’s name.
9) Diederich hated Baron Kelvin because he have acted like a fanboy with Vincent and have too often look at Ciel with a too marveled look. So when it has happened again, he have taken the little boy with the excuse “your mother want to see you!” Vincent, laugh and says “Dee, you are a overprotective godfather!”
10) When Vincent is dead, Diederich was going to have, with his wife, his third child. It was a boy. He called him Vincent!
11) Vincent was a sadistic person. With the criminals. But also with his friends, not the same type of sadism but still…
12) Sometimes he was too sure of himself, and be saved by his best friend.
13) Vincent liked to be the uke but still the real dominant in the relation!!
14) He stayed human,thank to his family, Tanaka, Klaus and Diederich
15) Nobody could say “No!” to vincent, Nobody! Except Rachel, Frances and Ciel.
16) Madam Red have actually seen the mark on Ciel’s side. She have given a hug to the boy.
17) Ciel likes “Sherlock Holmes”, and enjoys all Arthur’s new books.
18) Ciel speaks French very well but very poorly German.
19) Both Ciels are actually not two different Ciels. It’s the same with the feel of revenge, matureside, on a side and the innocence/child spirit at the other side. Normally they both work together but when Ciel is traumatized, his childish side takes advantage of the situation for acted like his age.
20) Ciel is sometimes a little jealous to Edward to have a normal life. But he try to keep his cousin away from business to the shadows to preserve his innocence and joy of life! Because the time where Edward must help him could arrived more early that late.
21) Diedrich is Ciel’s godfather.
22) Nobody ever knew really the exact relation between Vincent and Him.
23) Diedrich have do a depression after Vincent’s death.
24) The murderer of Vincent et Rachel were a “friend” of the family. It’s explains Takana’s surprise when his master is killed (chapter 19). He’ doesn’t attack, he’s petrified!
25) Undertacker want to protect Ciel from Sebastien!!
 Can you imagine how Black Butler have turned if Ciel have been saved by his uncle Dee?